Climate & Temperature
> Regina, Saskatchewan Climate
Regina, Saskatchewan Climate & Temperature
- Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada is at 50°25'N, 104°40'W, 578 m (1895 ft). See map.
- Regina, Saskatchewan has a humid continental climate with severe winters, no dry season, warm summers and strong seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Dfb).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Regina, Saskatchewan is situated in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 2.6 degrees Celsius (36.7 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 35.6 °C (64.1°F). This indicates that the continentality type is continental, subtype truly continental.
- In the winter time records indicate temperatures by day reach -8.9°C (15.9°F) on average falling to -19.9°C (-3.8°F) overnight.
- In spring time temperatures climb reaching 9.5°C (49°F) generally in the afternoon with overnight lows of -3.3°C (26.1°F).
- During summer average high temperatures are 25.1°C (77.2°F) and average low temperatures are 10.6°C (51.1°F).
- Come autumn/ fall temperatures decrease achieving average highs of 10.2°C (50.4°F) during the day and lows of -2.6°C (27.4°F) generally shortly after sunrise.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 363.9 mm (14.3 inches) which is equivalent to 363.9 Litres/m² (8.93 Gallons/ft²).
- On average there are 2256 hours of sunshine per year. Visit the sunshine and daylight section to check monthly details including how high in the sky the sun reaches each month.
- Were you to burrow down through the centre of the Earth from Regina, Saskatchewan you would pop up nearest to the climate station at Port-Aux-Francais, kerguelen islands, French Southern Lands where you would find a Tundra climate (Boreal rain forest biome).
In depth comparisons with over 3,600 world destinations. Better understand a climate by comparing it relative to one you know (check it out):
Rio de Janeiro,
Regina, Saskatchewan Climate Graph in Metric Units
Regina, Saskatchewan Climograph in English Units
Please help others find this resource by sharing the link:
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Prince Albert, Sk, Canada - 317 kms (197 miles) NNW
- North Battleford, Sk, Canada - 358.5 kms (222.8 miles) NW
- Scott, Sk, Canada - 359.5 kms (223.4 miles) NW
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada - 239.7 kms (148.9 miles) NW
- Moose Jaw, Sk, Canada - 63.6 kms (39.5 miles) W
- Swift Current (Cda), Sk, Canada - 223 kms (138.6 miles) W
- Swift Current (A), Sk, Canada - 214.4 kms (133.3 miles) W
- Glasgow, Mt, Usa - 285.4 kms (177.3 miles) SSW
- Wynyard, Sk, Canada - 151.8 kms (94.3 miles) NNE
- Yorkton, Sk, Canada - 180.1 kms (111.9 miles) ENE
- Princeton, Bc, Canada - 180.1 kms (111.9 miles) ENE
- Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada - 333 kms (206.9 miles) ENE
- Regina (Cda), Sk, Canada - 3.9 kms (2.4 miles) ENE
- Broadview, Sk, Canada - 148.7 kms (92.4 miles) E
- Brandon, Mb, Canada - 340.7 kms (211.7 miles) E
- Estevan, Sk, Canada - 182.1 kms (113.2 miles) SE
- Williston, North Dakota, Usa - 261.2 kms (162.3 miles) SSE