Regina, Saskatchewan Climate & Temperature
- Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada is at 50°25'N, 104°40'W, 578 m (1895 ft). See map.
- Regina, Saskatchewan has a humid continental climate with severe winters, no dry season, warm summers and strong seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Dfb).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Regina, Saskatchewan is situated in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 2.6 degrees Celsius (36.7 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 35.6 °C (64.1°F). This indicates that the continentality type is continental, subtype truly continental.
- In the winter time records indicate temperatures by day reach -8.9°C (15.9°F) on average falling to -19.9°C (-3.8°F) overnight.
- In spring time temperatures climb reaching 9.5°C (49°F) generally in the afternoon with overnight lows of -3.3°C (26.1°F).
- During summer average high temperatures are 25.1°C (77.2°F) and average low temperatures are 10.6°C (51.1°F).
- Come autumn/ fall temperatures decrease achieving average highs of 10.2°C (50.4°F) during the day and lows of -2.6°C (27.4°F) generally shortly after sunrise.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 363.9 mm (14.3 inches) which is equivalent to 363.9 Litres/m² (8.93 Gallons/ft²).
- On average there are 2256 hours of sunshine per year. Visit the sunshine and daylight section to check monthly details including how high in the sky the sun reaches each month.
- If you were to burrow down through the Earth from Regina, Saskatchewan you would come out nearest to the climate station at Port-Aux-Francais, kerguelen islands, French Southern Lands where you would find a Tundra climate (Boreal rain forest biome).
Rio de Janeiro,
Climate of Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below:
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Prince Albert, Sk, Canada - 317 kms (197 miles) NNW
- North Battleford, Sk, Canada - 358.5 kms (222.8 miles) NW
- Scott, Sk, Canada - 359.5 kms (223.4 miles) NW
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada - 239.7 kms (148.9 miles) NW
- Moose Jaw, Sk, Canada - 63.6 kms (39.5 miles) W
- Swift Current (Cda), Sk, Canada - 223 kms (138.6 miles) W
- Swift Current (A), Sk, Canada - 214.4 kms (133.3 miles) W
- Glasgow, Mt, Usa - 285.4 kms (177.3 miles) SSW
- Wynyard, Sk, Canada - 151.8 kms (94.3 miles) NNE
- Yorkton, Sk, Canada - 180.1 kms (111.9 miles) ENE
- Princeton, Bc, Canada - 180.1 kms (111.9 miles) ENE
- Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada - 333 kms (206.9 miles) ENE
- Regina (Cda), Sk, Canada - 3.9 kms (2.4 miles) ENE
- Broadview, Sk, Canada - 148.7 kms (92.4 miles) E
- Brandon, Mb, Canada - 340.7 kms (211.7 miles) E
- Estevan, Sk, Canada - 182.1 kms (113.2 miles) SE
- Williston, North Dakota, Usa - 261.2 kms (162.3 miles) SSE