Climate of Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada Average Weather
- Regina, Saskatchewan, canada, 50°25'N, 104°40'W, 578 m (1895 ft)
- Regina, Saskatchewan has a humid continental climate with severe winters, no dry season, warm summers and strong seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Dfb).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Regina, Saskatchewan is close to the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 2.6 degrees Celsius (36.7 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 363.9 mm (14.3 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2256 hours.
- If Regina, Saskatchewan were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Prince Albert, Sk, Canada - 317 kms (197 miles) NNW
- North Battleford, Sk, Canada - 358.5 kms (222.8 miles) NW
- Scott, Sk, Canada - 359.5 kms (223.4 miles) NW
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada - 239.7 kms (148.9 miles) NW
- Moose Jaw, Sk, Canada - 63.6 kms (39.5 miles) W
- Swift Current (Cda), Sk, Canada - 223 kms (138.6 miles) W
- Swift Current (A), Sk, Canada - 214.4 kms (133.3 miles) W
- Glasgow, Mt, Usa - 285.4 kms (177.3 miles) SSW
- Wynyard, Sk, Canada - 151.8 kms (94.3 miles) NNE
- Yorkton, Sk, Canada - 180.1 kms (111.9 miles) ENE
- Princeton, Bc, Canada - 180.1 kms (111.9 miles) ENE
- Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada - 333 kms (206.9 miles) ENE
- Regina (Cda), Sk, Canada - 3.9 kms (2.4 miles) ENE
- Broadview, Sk, Canada - 148.7 kms (92.4 miles) E
- Brandon, Mb, Canada - 340.7 kms (211.7 miles) E
- Estevan, Sk, Canada - 182.1 kms (113.2 miles) SE
- Williston, North Dakota, Usa - 261.2 kms (162.3 miles) SSE